Disclaimers

This blog contains adult material, including depictions and descriptions of nudity, consensual BDSM play and sexuality.
If you are a minor or are otherwise legally not permitted to view this content, or if you find this blog offensive for any other reason, you must click here to exit the page. Alex in Spankingland is vehemently opposed to the corporal punishment of children. Please click here for information on non-violent parenting.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Vacation: Part 3

Whenever I say "I'll update tomorrow!" I always end up skipping that day. FAIL. I'm going to fix that problem by only saying that when I actually have the next post banked. Sounds like a plan to me!

The night after I shot with Clare Fonda, I hung out with a vanilla friend who is very dear to me. I mentioned her once before I moved: she used my computer and discovered that I was a spanko, and responded to it by giving me a little gift basket with a hairbrush, a mini-first aid kit and a thing of lotion. She's such a sweet girl and I really enjoyed seeing her. We "busted a mission" (as the kids like to say) to the local CVS to buy some Bacardi and Coke and came back and drank until tipsy on the roof, looking out at the LA skyline.



The next morning, Christy Cutie came and picked me up and we drove to Santa Ana, which, it turns out, is essentially Mexico except in Orange County. There, we met up with her daddy, Photodave (of Assume the Position Studios, with whom I did my first ever spanking shoot.) and shot a pretty awesome little set of videos. We're keeping them a secret until they're released, but they're A LOT of fun and feature both me and Christy. It was my first time doing a video along with another bottom, and I really like Christy. We have a lot in common: we both like writing, we're kind of big nerds, we love cute stuff and we both enjoy (blush) spanking fan fiction. Don't laugh at me. Fan fiction got me through a lot of dark and lonely times!

I'm halfway to making the Japan Fingers in this photo and halfway to looking like I'm mentally deficient. But Christy is cute! 

Photodave also bought us cakepops, which was my first cakepop experience and it kind of made my life.  After the spanking videos were done, and we'd had Mexican food like the folks in South Dakota can't even dream of and really brightly colored ice cream, I did my very first rope bondage set.

I'm not "into" bondage. It's not something I dislike, but it's entirely neutral to me. I did, however, want to be able to add it to my repertoire of things that I've experienced and have a few bondage shots in my portfolio. So we did a few quick and straight forward ties and Dave took some pretty awesome photos. I did find it kind of relaxing: it's entirely passive and very different than the very active mental states that I have when I'm experiencing *my* kink.


That evening, I went to my friends, Epipelagic, Charlie Frown and Rubashov's apartment for a movie night. I watched extremely little of the movie because I was mostly hanging out with people and laughing and eating delicious food that Epipelagic prepared.

Sexy woman in the kitchen! Yeah!

Their housing situation is pretty full of win: Epipelagic is married to Rubashov and Charlie Frown is her boyfriend and the three of them live together in an awesome, poly environment. Epipelagic is kind of my role model in terms of polyamory: she's probably the most compersive person that I've ever known. She always expresses genuine happiness for the things that make her friends and loved ones happy, even if they are in some ways to her personal detriment. I know that she really misses me now that I've moved (and I miss her EVERY DAY because she's amazing) but she consistently expresses joy for me that I know isn't feigned because I'm doing so well and enjoying my life here so much. It's very refreshing and being with her and talking to her helps me to stay focused on way that I want to be. Compersion isn't always natural, and if I deviate from it, it can be hard to retrain my mind to remain focused on the happiness that being happy for others can bring. The time I spent with her reinforced that a lot.

Epipelagic and Rubashov have a cat who is really shy and cute. He's super fluffy and I spent a lot of time hanging out with him:



That's all for today. I do not promise that I will post again tomorrow. I probably will, though. :P

3 comments:

  1. Lol well THIS update is a very nice read. I'd be curious as to what "spanking fan fiction" you like the most. Really looking forward to seeing all these videos you worked on. I know a lot of rope lovers who would love that shot of you in bondage. Looking forward to TOMORROW'S blog update ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see your newest bondage photos. Bondage can be relaxing, but personally my mind doesn't always become passive immediately in bondage. I have to go through the "oh crap I can't move" to "oh crap if I can't move then I can't defend myself against an attack" to just "oh crap. oh crap. oh crap. oh crap" and start struggling. Once I can get through the initial panic and accept the restraint, I stop struggling and hit that passive mindset. Because I'm not a spanko, I don't know if this is a similar sort of process you go through or not, but I'd be interested to hear your perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete